[linux-lvm] Ramdisk: Why not boot compressed from hda ?

Andreas Dilger adilger at enel.ucalgary.ca
Thu Apr 8 23:11:52 UTC 1999

This message I saw today in c.o.l.d.s (in case anyone missed it) looks
interesting, especially since some people have tried to install a similar
setup with LVM, so that the root filesystem can live in LVM (ie rootvg)...

Maybe it's worth another shot at booting from LVM?

Cheers, Andreas
------- start of forwarded message -------

------- end of forwarded message -------
--
Andreas Dilger   University of Calgary  \"If a man ate a pound of pasta and
                 Micronet Research Group \ a pound of antipasto, would they