[linux-lvm] Cdroms and LVM

Hi

Firstly this is very cool, vg00 with 6 gig in it :-), well done.

Secondly vgscan does a pv_read_all_pv which is fine, except that my hdb is
a cdrom (cd/rw really) and this generates lots of 'tray open or drive not
ready' errors.   I'd really like for it not to do this :-)  Can we have a
little mod so that it doesn't bother Readonly devices?

cheers

mja