Re: [linux-lvm] Cdroms and LVM

Just compiled my kernel up correctly to support a IDE-CD WR (using SCSI
emulation) and the errors become less intrusive.  Instead of a page or two
of crap, you get :-

ide-scsi hdb:unsupported command in request queue
end request: I/O error, dev 03:40, sector 0

Better but no cigar!

mja

martyn ayshford notes-gw orange co uk on 12/04/99 19:40:41