[linux-lvm] Cdroms and LVM

Martyn.AYSHFORD at orange.co.uk Martyn.AYSHFORD at orange.co.uk
Mon Apr 12 20:28:42 UTC 1999

Just compiled my kernel up correctly to support a IDE-CD WR (using SCSI
emulation) and the errors become less intrusive.  Instead of a page or two
of crap, you get :-

ide-scsi hdb:unsupported command in request queue
end request: I/O error, dev 03:40, sector 0

Better but no cigar!

mja

martyn.ayshford at notes-gw.orange.co.uk on 12/04/99 19:40:41