[linux-lvm] Revised petition NOW Web Based

Shane Shrybman shane at zeke.yi.org
Fri Aug 27 16:38:29 UTC 1999

Hello,
	Dominic J. Eidson (sauron at the-infinite.org) is now maintaining a
web based petition at:

    http://www.the-infinite.org/lvm_petition/index.phtml

This is both more accessible and efficient. Thanks Dominic !

	For those people who are already on the petition and those who
sent me an email requesting to be added, I will add you to the new one.
Folks still wishing to be added can add themselves at the above web site.

	The petition has been revised again. Comments?

NOTE: Dominic's mail does not seem to be making it to this list for some
      reason. Hopefully this can be resolved soon.

Shane