[linux-lvm] User count, general question for all y'all

Are we all (on this list) actively using lvm, and in what
configuration? How many of us are there?

Also, has anyone encountered deadlocks during heavy IO? I'm
only using LVM at this point as a method of easy partitioning.
No mirroring, etc. I suspect reiserfs is to blaim on my system,
but I just thought I'd ask.

LVM is soooo kewl!

-Shawn
<=========== America Held Hostage ===========>
   Day 2217 for the poor and the middle class.
   Day 2236 for the rich and the dead.
   705 days remaining in the Raw Deal.