Re: [linux-lvm] User count, general question for all y'all

Heinz Mauelshagen wrote:

> P.S.: does somebody know about any Linux JFSes available for testing?

I'm working on a HA setup and every failover demands
fsck that  would be very nicely prevented by JFS.

I would be also happy to test it, but I believe first usable implementation
is/will be from Stephen Tweedie and he said that it won't be ready for testing
until some time this summer.

Regards,

Dori Seliskar