Re: [linux-lvm] RAID and LVM?

On Thu, 15 Jul 1999, Heinz Mauelshagen wrote:

  > I'm wondering: is it possible to run LVM on top of the linux-raid
  > patches?

  Yes, go ahead.
  LVM can run on MD.

That's great!! I've avoided moving totally over to RAID cause i knew
that at some point in the future i'll want to shuffle things around.
In which case I'd be better off using LVM.. And I'd heard somewhere
that the two patches couldn't play with each other.. So i decided to
wait before committing to either.

So this is excellent news. I have a project for next week!! :)

thanks,

  Regards,
  Heinz

regards,