[linux-lvm] Compile Problems (Thanks!)

Thanks everyone, I got it.

Turns out the Debian convention of using the debian.rules moniker and
relinking the header files for the kernel was
the problem.  I forced a rebuild of the include files (make_kpkg
kernel_source) as well as the installed kernel and
everything went like clockwork.   Already working with 2 vgs and now
playing with the resize functions.

Thanks . . .

Ryan

PS.  If anyone wants detailed information on the fix (it's all Debian's
slightly-odd control of header files) I can post it.