[linux-lvm] LVM on Sparc-linux 2.2.4

Has anyone tries LVM on SPARC-linux kernel 2.2.4?

I applied that patch, but the LVM option didn't show up in
the menu config.  I tried adding the appropriate defines to .config
but I'm not sure if that worked.

When I run vgscan it says:

vgscan -- invalid i/o protocol version

Anyone else see this?

Jim

--
James R. Leu        |  University of Wisconsin - Madison
Network Engineer    |  Division of Information Technology