[linux-lvm] LVM recovery after machine failure

My servers boot disk decided to go up in smoke this weekend.  After installing a
new disk and re-installing Linux/LVM I was able to recover all 30 GB managed by
LVM by simply issuing a vgscan and re-mounting the logical volumes.  While I did
have everything on tape, not having to spend hours restoring is wonderful!

-David