[linux-lvm] kernel oops.

Rusty Wickell twickell at clio.dlib.indiana.edu
Mon Nov 29 17:19:59 UTC 1999

Hello,

Well, I found that Redhat 6.1 has the updated 1.00 driver for ips
ServeRaid card. So it should work fine with the lvm code. I am still
getting the kernel oops when I do a lvcreate though.

Is there anything I could be missing? pvcreate and vgcreate work fine,
just not the lvcreate. I am using the lvcreate on two partitions /dev/sdb1
and /dev/sdc1 on a hardware raid5 device.

Feel free to ask for more info or ask questions.

Thanks,
Rusty

Rusty Wickell					200 S. Jordan Ave.
Digital Library Sytem Administrator		Simon 160
Indiana University				Bloomington IN
812-856-5174					47405