[linux-lvm] Purchase a home with NO MONEY DOWN!

mortgage2000 at cs.ait.ac.th mortgage2000 at cs.ait.ac.th
Sun Oct 3 16:18:42 UTC 1999

Home loans are available for EVERY credit and equity situation!
Whether your credit rating is A+ or you are "credit challenged"
we have thousands of loan programs through hundreds of
lenders. If you are in the market for a new home, want to
save money by refinancing, or get a second mortgage, fill in
our quick pre-qualification form and we will forward your
information to the lender most able to make a loan on YOUR terms.

-Save Time
-Save Money
-Save Aggravation

There is NEVER any fee to consumers for using this service.

Second Mortgages - Up to 125% of your homes value!
Refinancing - Reduce your monthly payments and get cash back!
Home Improvement Loans - Add that deck or pool!
Debt Consolidation - Get rid of those high interest cards!
New Purchases - Buy a home with NO MONEY DOWN! and get cash back too.

http://www.TheHomeLoanSource.net

Click on the link above for your FREE Mortgage Evaluation.
If the link is dead please send
mailto:wegoturmoney at iobox.com?subject=Free_Loan_Eval