[linux-lvm] which kernel for lvm + devfs

Hello,

which kernel is suitable for lvm + devfs ?
Currently I use 2.2.11 w/ devfs w/o lvm, I used to have a 2.2.9 w/ lvm but
had problems with the aha7xxx (spurious t/o and resets).
Patching 2.2.11 for devfs was an adventure, I do not really want to repeat
that for 2.2.12. The lvm patch had - of course - several problems with the
changed kernel.

What kernel versions and patches do you use ? Nobody out there using devfs
and lvm and Adaptec ? I would very appreciate some hints.

Thanks,
Rolf
--
Rolf Jakob at home (rjakob duffy1 franken de)
WWW : http://www.franken.de/users/duffy1/rjakob (KDE-Utils and CCS)