[linux-lvm] LVM Status update?

Hi,

I am curious about the current status of the linux LVM was with regards
to the 2.4 kernel.

Heinz, I assume you are collecting various patches and continuing to
improve the code. Is the code now in a form that is acceptable to Alan and
Linus? Have you had any correspondence with either of them? Are you still
trying to get a patch thru to Linus?

Are there any areas that you think need more testing or that you would
like to have more feedback on?

Thanks again for bringing an LVM to Linux.

Shane