[linux-lvm] English HOWTO available - first release

Hi everybody,

You can find a first shot at an English HOWTO available on
http://www.ds9a.nl/lvm-howto. I know this is a bit rash with English
translations going on but I hope people won't be too upset.

The HOWTO is very open, so if you notice something that's wrong, just yell.
I'll be handing out cvs accounts freely to people who have committed good
stuff.

Regards,

bert hubert.