[linux-lvm] LVM Viewer / Manager app

Hi everybody,

In the progress of working on my much-disputed HOWTO, I programmed a tiny
tool which visually shows you your LVM configuration. A screenshot is
available on http://ds9a.nl/lvm-howto/. Source will be released soon but
its far too ugly now :-)

I'm currenly thinking about making this a full blown LVM manager, does
anybody have ideas on what the best paradigm would be? Perhaps people here
have worked with HP/UX SAM, and have ideas.

Regards,

bert hubert.