[linux-lvm] lvm-viewer release announcement

bert hubert ahu at ds9a.nl
Thu Apr 6 20:10:18 UTC 2000

Hi everybody,

I ported the lvm-viewer from Perl to C and hacked on it enough that I think
it is ready for a 0.1 release. The program, including an updated screenshot,
is available on

                          http://ds9a.nl/lvm-viewer

I explicitly grant the lvm developers permission to distribute this program
in the contrib directory of the userspace tools.

I am very interested in any comments you may have.

Regards,

bert hubert