Re: [linux-lvm] LVM Viewer / Manager app

On Sun, Apr 09, 2000 at 02:38:46PM -0700, Peter C. Norton wrote:
> I believe that the SEVM is a repackaging of the veritas volume manager,
> which is a GUI that is very difficult to use when a lot of physical disks or
> volumes are installed (> 30 or so).

I'll try to keep that in mind. The application is progressing rapidly by the
way, I hope to release 0.2 somewhere tomorrow.

New features are:

	An 'unused physical volumes' node in the tree
	Drag-and-drop of those volumes to volume groups
	Dragging volumes away from volume groups
	Incremental scanning - quick startup

Regards,

bert hubert.