Re: [linux-lvm] LVM viewer / manager APP

Forwarded message from Oscar Wahlberg (oscar wahlberg connecta se) ...

-------- Original Message --------
Date: Wed, 12 Apr 2000 21:47:14 +0200
From: Oscar Wahlberg <oscar wahlberg connecta se>
Subject: Re: [linux-lvm] LVM viewer / manager APP
lvm ragnark vestdata no on Wed, Apr 12, 2000 at 08:56:00PM +0200

I'll try to find time to take simular screenshots for the newer vmsa.
The interface is change quite dramatically and personally I think it
is an
improvement.

--
Oscar Wahlberg <bln(at)irg.canit.se>
"There are only two industries that refer to their customers