Re: [linux-lvm] LVM viewer / manager APP

Is this the Veritas LVM/Veritas vxfs GUI thingy?

To whoever is writing the linux LVM gui:

Please please look very carefully at those screenshots. Then make
sure yours looks nothing like it. The Veritas GUI (as i've
experienced it in Unixware 7) is the worst POS ever.

I had a course in Unixware and even the instructor couldn't get it to
work. (and he knew his stuff).

yuk.. please avoid it like the plague.