[linux-lvm] LVM viewer / manager APP

Shawn Ferris Shawn.Ferris at twtelecom.com
Thu Apr 13 15:51:23 UTC 2000

I tend to agree. In shops where volumes are fairly minimal it might be nice.
In one of my oracle shops however, we used raw and ended up with well over
5k volumes defined. VERY, VERY messy with this GUI. Although, when dealing
with this many objects, any GUI is going to be a bit clunky. I use command
line in every case anyway, so this isn't really targeting me either. 8)

my $.02
Shawn M Ferris
Oracle DBA - Time Warner Telecom