RE: [linux-lvm] LVM Viewer / Manager app

On Thu, 13 Apr 2000, Christopher Briggs wrote:

  I know this is a old thread, but you are correct.  From what I understand,
  veritas has been allowing SUN to package their VM product.

a lot of Unix vendors LVM implementations are OEM Veritas or based on
code licenced from Veritas. eg UnixWare, Digital Unix, Solaris are
ones i'm sure of.

regards,
--
Paul Jakma	paul clubi ie