[linux-lvm] lvm-viewer/lvm-manager 0.2

bert hubert ahu at ds9a.nl
Sat Apr 22 14:02:14 UTC 2000

Hi everybody,

I just released lvm-viewer 0.2. I'm about to rename it to lvm-manager or
perhaps lvmm.

It is currently very buggy and has some features which can be called
'non-obvious' at best. If you don't press any of the buttons, or drag things
around, it is very useful as an lvm-viewer :-)

What I really want right now is feedback on the featureset and the GUI -
most of the things I want to implement are currently there, this is your
last chance to influence where I am heading :-)

You can find it at http://ds9a.nl/lvm-viewer

Regards,

bert hubert.