[linux-lvm] dual adapter machine

We are going to use linux LVM on some servers using 2 FCAL adapters
per machine, since our RAID System (HP XP256) has two FCAL
channels. So in order to have no single point of failure, we want to
use 2 FCAL adapters in each machine, connected to the same (virttual)
disks. This means i see the same partition on two controlers.

For example: controller 1, SCSIID 3, LUN 1, Partition 1
and          controller 2, SCSIID 3, LUN 1, Partition 1

refer to the same blocks.

So when everything is okay i'll talk to the disk through c1d3l1s1 (in
solaris notation). When this FCAL has an error, i want to talk to the
same disk via c2d3l1s1. How can this be done with linux LVM?

Anybody got any ideas?

thanks in advance.
--
michael lausch