[linux-lvm] dual adapter machine

Franken Klaus Klaus.Franken at fth2.siemens.de
Mon Aug 7 14:06:10 UTC 2000

Hi,

there is a commercial software called "Duplex Data Manager (DDM)" from
Fujitsu-Siemens-Computers for exactly this.
Unfortunately I can't found an online documentation.
I can send you a PDF and a powerpoint ducumentation if needed.
In the german magazin "Linux Enterprise" (1.2000) was an article about DDM.

DDM seems very well designed, you can use it in conjunction with MD, LVM etc.

But an open-source tool would be nice too.

Klaus.Franken at fth2.siemens.de    +49 911 978 3707
Siemens Business Services IP 21F