[linux-lvm] lvm RPM for Mandrake

Yesterday I created a Mandrake-compatible RPM containing the lvm tools. It's
available from the mandrake-mirrors in .../mandrake-devel/contrib/(S)RPMS/lvm*

What's still missing from these RPMS is a proper rc script to enable lvm after
booting. As the rc I'm using myself is rather specialized, I ask you if someone
has an rc script that handles lvm on md devices and other non-standard setups
in a generalized way.

Jan