Re: [linux-lvm] LVM and inactive snapshots.

Along these lines, after I filled a snapshot I did the following:

	umount /snapshot
	umount /source
	vgchange -an
	rmmod lvm-mod
	insmod lvm-mod
	vgscan
	vgchange -ay
	lvdisplay /snapshot

And the snapshot showed that it was active and had 0% of it's reserved
space filled.  BUG?