[linux-lvm] devfs

It appears that devfs is not supported in LVM at this time (but I can't be
certain because I haven't got it going properly yet).  What are the plans for
devfs support?

I would like to get support for Devfs and LVM into a set of install disks for
the Debian distribution of Linux in the near future...

Please let me know what the desired functionality is in this regard and I'll
start coding next week.