[linux-lvm] Fwd: [md at Linux.IT: LVM tools broken on PPC (and many other archs)]

Russell Coker bofh at coker.com.au
Sun Dec 17 08:17:09 UTC 2000

This is a general LVM driver issue, and therefore something that's more
appropriate for the main LVM developers to deal with, as don't have access to
non-Intel hardware and I don't have the knowledge of LVM driver internals
that these people have it doesn't make sense for me to try and deal with this.

I am sending this message to the LVM mailing list, hopefully someone there
can resolve this issue.