[linux-lvm] *** ANNOUNCEMENT *** LVM 0.8final driver included in 2.3.47

Franken Klaus Klaus.Franken at fth2.siemens.de
Wed Feb 23 12:39:45 UTC 2000

Congratulations! :-)

Is there a final-version for the 2.2-kernel too?

I think the 2.2 kernel is very important the next few month in the enterprise environment.
And LVM is a must in the enterprise :-)

Heinz: thanks a lot for LVM!

> New features are:
>    - support for multiple snapshot logical volumes per original
>      logical volume to for eg. enable consistent online backups
>      or recovery in filesystems and database systems.

Very usefull!

Klaus.Franken at fth2.siemens.de    +49 911 978 3707
Siemens Business Services IP 21F