[linux-lvm] MD RAID DEVICES INFO

MD has been unsupported since the 2.2 series of kernels (it wasn't
marked as such because nobody realised this until the 2.2.13->2.2.14
patch.

Since everyone has been asking about it I figured I'd let everyone know.

If someone wants to pick it up drop by l-k and check and see if anyone
ahs yet.

--
Michael Loftis
zop12 mindless com   ICQ: 15648280  AIM: DyJailBait