[linux-lvm] MD RAID DEVICES INFO

A James Lewis james at fsck.co.uk
Thu Feb 24 17:33:52 UTC 2000

Ah,

It becomes clear, I was worried that there was major duplication of effort
going on and that LVM was implimenting the MD functionality....

It seems logical that MD provide the underlying redundnancya nd LVM
provide volume management...

Do I assume that MD will be available in 2.3/2.4 eventually..... it
sounded from the original post that it was going to die....