[linux-lvm] initrd support

 Hi,

 I didn't get on thing with the 0.7 release, it was the initrd support, I
thought
 this was a issue for the boot loader, and not the device driver ?

 Is it not so that one sets up an initrd, which in it's turn can contain any
 binaries to start lvm which is then mounted, or is the root changeover the
 problem ?

 Sorry if this is a waste of bandwith, but I have had a little look at initrd
 ( I'm using it on a couple of machines ), and thougt that I knew how it
worked.

 / Lars Segerlund.