Re: LVM Admin HOWTO (was Re: [linux-lvm] Re: *** ANNOUNCEMENT ***LVM 0.8final driver included in 2.3.47(fwd))

Franken Klaus wrote:

> Hi,

Hi,

I offered Heinz some time ago to develop a complete HOWTO on LVM (in
English). Unfortunately, since then, a lot of stuff happened that
effectively blocked me from pursuing this. I am however still interested
in the task, a group effort would be a marvellous idea.

++Jos

--
All the rivers run into the sea; yet the sea is not full; unto
the place from whence the rivers come, thither they return again.