[linux-lvm] "max-out" LV useage?

Hi,

I am using the SuSE 2.2.16 LVM kernel on a Debian system (used "alien" to
convert the lvm-tools to .deb format). Is there a way to create a logical
volume that just "uses the rest of all space" available?

Perhaps I'm just blind, but I don't really like sitting there counting
blocks and resizing filesystems bit by bit all the time. =;()

--
ciao, Jens (mailaddr im Header)                 http://www.pinguin.conetix.de
"Schiebe nie etwas auf Boshaftigkeit, was           http://www.hitch-hiker.de