[linux-lvm] LVM and ext3 filesystem

Hi,

I've started playing with using an ext3 filesystem on top of LVM and have
run across the following when mounting a snapshot volume which uses an
ext3 filesystem.

JFS DEBUG: (recovery.c, 411): journal_recover: JFS: recovery, exit status
0, recovered transactions 12 to 12
lvm - lvm_map: ll_rw_blk write for readonly LV /dev/vol/foo_snap
Bad lvm_map in ll_rw_block
EXT3-fs: recovery complete.
lvm - lvm_map: ll_rw_blk write for readonly LV /dev/vol/foo_snap
Bad lvm_map in ll_rw_block

I'm assuming the Bad lvm_map's are due to the fact that even if I specify
to mount -ro (readonly) the ext3 snapshot volume it still replays the
journal.  Any thoughts on this?

Thanks.