[linux-lvm] LVM and DAC960 Raid controller

Paul Jakma paul at clubi.ie
Tue Mar 7 20:04:37 UTC 2000

i have it working fine on 2.2.14.

pvcreate, etc. worked (but i had to fiddle around with some of the
liblvm stuff because i devfs).

regards,

paul jakma.
On Tue, 7 Mar 2000, Jay Weber wrote:

  Hi, I'm curious as to if LVM works properly with the Mylex DAC960 raid
  controller driver.  This is the driver done with Leonard Zubkoff which
  bypasses the the scsi and ide layers, the driver is a block layer of it's
  own as I understand.  Information on it can be found at:

  	http://www.dandelion.com/Linux/DAC960.html

  or in /usr/src/linux/Documentation/README.DAC960 most likely.

  I haven't been able to get lvmdiskscan to show any of the
  drives/partitions attached to this controller yet, myself.  I'll be
  retrying todo, just in case I screwed something up along the way. :)

  Thanks, good job with LVM so far, I'm really enjoying the snaphots, which
  I've also got questions on, but I'll save em for later.

Paul Jakma	paul at clubi.ie
PGP5 key: http://www.clubi.ie/jakma/publickey.txt