[linux-lvm] SuSE/LVM boot problem

Marco Shaw marco at nbnet.nb.ca
Wed May 3 00:15:58 UTC 2000

On Tue, 2 May 2000 dgould at suse.com wrote:

Well I just have the eval version so no 2nd CD.  I tried creating a lilo
disk with another system, but I guess lilo needs the same
boot.b/system.map files to create a lilo disk?

So now I'm left with creating lilo on a disk somehow with another
system...  How could I create it?  Otherwise, I could always install a
copy of SuSE 6.3 in a VMWare VM and create a disk there...

Marco