[linux-lvm] How to change physical extent size

Merence Sibomana sibomana at topo.ucl.ac.be
Fri Nov 10 12:31:13 UTC 2000

I'am new to this mail list and sorry if the question has already been
answered.

In the FAQs, I find this :
	10. Why are my logical volumes limited to 256 GB in size?

	This is NO absolute limit but it depends on the physical extent size
you configured at
	volume group creation time.
	Please use option -s of the vgcreate command to give a larger physical
extent size.
	For example with a physical extent size of 524288 KB (512 MB) you are
able to map a logical
	volume of 32 Terabyte. Remember that current Linux kernels are limited
to 1 Terabyte.

I have created a VG without -s. vgcreate doesn't accept an existing VG
as argument.
How can I delete it and recreate with -s?
___
Mérence Sibomana
PET laboratory, UCL
Phone : +32 10 473096