[linux-lvm] Creating a snapshot hangs the file system

Hi,

I have 2.4.0test9 on my system, and I downloaded the lvm utils, made them,
and then created a pv group (test_pv) and a LV.

I then created a file system on it, and started writing about 1GB to the
file system in a loop ...

I then created a snapshot, and my writing process hung! Lots of error
messages came up as well.

Finally, I could not shutdown, as it said device in use for a lot of file
systems.

I had one problem when making. Could not fine gnu/types.h so I linked
sys/types.h to it. Was that wrong?

Regards
-------
Richard Sharpe, sharpe ns aus com