[linux-lvm] lv inactive after reboot

Paul Jakma paul at clubi.ie
Sun Oct 15 23:34:13 UTC 2000

On Wed, 11 Oct 2000, Andreas Dilger wrote:

> I will see Heinz this week, so maybe I can convince him to make a new
> release.  It may well be that he will debut 0.9 at the Miami Storage
> Workshop, so the point may be moot.  If not, I'll do my best.

yes please. i've been advocating LVM at work for quite a while now,
and it's getting to the stage where i will be allowed to move a live
server over to it to test it out in production use.

But now i have the problem that when i'm asked to document what i
intend to do and if the boss sees: "get lvm tools from here, this
patch from there, other patch from here, search list for this
patch" he's going to change his mind very quickly. :(

> Cheers, Andreas

regards,
Paul Jakma	paul at clubi.ie
PGP5 key: http://www.clubi.ie/jakma/publickey.txt