Re: [linux-lvm] Size limits and kernel versions

On Thu, 26.10.00, Patrick Swartz <pswartz digitalrom com> wrote:

> Will I loose the data that is on both? just one?

I'd say you have to wipe one array, create a physical volume and add it
to a volume group. Then you might want to create logical volumes and
copy your data from the other array to these LV's, wipe the second array
and add it to your volume group.

good luck,

Nils