Re: [linux-lvm] what lvm shoudl I be using for 2.2.x?

Jeremy writes:
> It seems 0.8final has no patches for 2.2.x kernels.  Should I be using
> 0.7 for 2.2.x?

There is an "official" 0.8i version for 2.2, and I have also made a
2.2.x patch for 0.8 final.  Note that my patch is on top of rawio patch
(for LVM snapshots) and also RAID 0.9.  It is easy to fix if you don't
have the RAID 0.9 patches, but you need to #ifdef out a bunch of snapshot
stuff if you don't have rawio.

Patch is at:

	ftp://ftp.stelias.com/pub/adilger/

Cheers, Andreas