Re: [linux-lvm] what lvm shoudl I be using for 2.2.x?

Ahh, only one thing I noticed is that lvm doesn't merge with Steven
Tweedie's sard patches which are available from:

ftp://ftp.uk.linux.org/pub/linux/sct/fs/profiling/

Has anyone gotten these patches to merge?

Thanks
-jeremy

> Jeremy writes:
> > It seems 0.8final has no patches for 2.2.x kernels.  Should I be using
> > 0.7 for 2.2.x?
>
> There is an "official" 0.8i version for 2.2, and I have also made a
> 2.2.x patch for 0.8 final.  Note that my patch is on top of rawio patch
> (for LVM snapshots) and also RAID 0.9.  It is easy to fix if you don't
> have the RAID 0.9 patches, but you need to #ifdef out a bunch of snapshot
> stuff if you don't have rawio.
>
> Patch is at:
>
> 	ftp://ftp.stelias.com/pub/adilger/
>
> Cheers, Andreas
> --
> Andreas Dilger  \ "If a man ate a pound of pasta and a pound of antipasto,
>                  \  would they cancel out, leaving him still hungry?"
> http://www-mddsp.enel.ucalgary.ca/People/adilger/               -- Dogbert

eholes.org * jeremy eholes org
eholes have feelings too...