Re: [linux-lvm] LVM + online resizing e2fs patches

Scott Denton writes:
> Has anyone used the kernel patches for LVM 0.8i with the online
> resizing patch for e2fs successfully?  I cannot seem to get them to
> reconcile properly, complains about bad hunks (usually where LVM has
> changed block IO code).

Actually, I don't _think_ the ext2online and LVM patches should conflict
at all.  The ext2online patch only changes files in fs/ext2, while LVM
changes files in drivers/block.  I have both working on my systems
(using my LVM 0.8final patch, and my own ext2online patch), so if you
want these instead, let me know...

Cheers, Andreas