Re: [linux-lvm] what lvm shoudl I be using for 2.2.x?

Jeremy, you write:
> Ahh, only one thing I noticed is that lvm doesn't merge with Steven
> Tweedie's sard patches which are available from:
>
> ftp://ftp.uk.linux.org/pub/linux/sct/fs/profiling/
>
> Has anyone gotten these patches to merge?

I put up new patches (vs. my lvm patch and RAID 0.90) at:

ftp://ftp.stelias.com/pub/adilger/sard-2.2.17lvm.diff

Note that they really haven't been tested at all (just compiling now).
Just the patch was updated to apply on a newer MD and added (basic)
LVM support.

It would probably good to fix the LVM support so that the accounting
information for LVM also included the underlying PV, but the LVM
tools already keep some of the same data as sard, on a per PP basis.
Not the latency info though, only the number of I/Os.

Let me know how it looks.

Cheers, Andreas