Re: [linux-lvm] e2fsadm and fstab

Jan writes:
> > Basically, I check /etc/fstab to do mountpoint -> device renaming for
> > unmounted filesystems, and /proc/mounts and /etc/mtab for mounted
> > filesystems.
>
> BTW, 2.4 allows more than one filesystem mounted on the same mountpoint. Is
> this case handled correctly?

Yes, it shouldn't be a problem, because there is only 1 device, so you can
have multiple mountpoint->device mappings, but it is the device (LV) that
has the LVM resizing done on it, and I assume there us still only 1
superblock between all of the mountpoints, so the fs resizing should be OK.

Cheers, Andreas