[linux-lvm] internet-server area51.ping-net.de: new hostname futuregate.ping-net.de

Hello !

The hostname of my internet server area51.ping-net.de change to
futuregate.ping-net.de !
The old hostname doesn't exist now !

Sorry about this one, but i resived many root and dns attacks from
internet. My last option was to changed my hostname and ip-adress.

At this time my webserver is down, because i must rewrite all webpages.
FTP - server is online :-)  You can download e.g. lvm - pachtes.

Have a lot of fun

Daniel Mehrmann