Re: [linux-lvm] hangs when mounting snapshot

On Mon, Sep 25, 2000 at 07:46:50PM -0600, Andreas Dilger wrote:
> Do you know if you have the latest patches for the user tools, which are
> not included in the 0.8final tools you download from the LVM site?  These

I went back and looked over the 5 patches in the message you refer to. None of
them seem to have anything to do snapshots. I applied them anyway and they do
not seem to have helped.

Has anyone had success with snapshots and if so what kernel, user tools, etc?

--
Tracy Reed      http://www.ultraviolet.org