Re: [linux-lvm] LVM on 2.2.17 (again)

Thanks! That helped alot. One other question,
I wanted to pvcreate a software RAID device
(/dev/md0 in this case). This is a simple two
disk mirror (since LVM does not do mirroring).
It would not let me do this however. The FAQ
seems to indicate that I can (at least that
the way I am interpreting the last section:

  I recommend to use dedicated hardware RAID
  subsystems or Multiple Devices to have the
  redundancy below the LVM. In this case you
  just don't care about Logical Volume data
  redundancy and you don't run into the
  dangerous situation that your data is
  not redundant by accident.
).

Does anyone know if this is possible and if so how
to accomplish it?

Thanks!

--
Cheers